Manager Subsea Installation
For our client we are currently looking for a Manager Subsea Installation to lead the Engineering team in Amsterdam area, the Netherlands.
The role is to lead the installation engineering and development of installation methods/procedures to support our client new subsea construction vessels. In addition, interfacing with the internal organization and subcontractors is envisaged.
Our client is a leading engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) company focused on executing complex offshore oil and gas projects worldwide. Providing individual, combined or fully integrated EPCI services for upstream field developments, we deliver fixed and floating production facilities, pipelines and subsea systems – from concept to commissioning, seafloor to shore.
Job Function and Expectations:
- Lead the development of installation methods/procedures for installation of subsea infrastructure with existing or new (reeled) flexible and rigid pipeline installation vessels.
- Liaise between marine operations and other engineering functions with regards to installation analysis, geotechnical engineering, structural design for in-place subsea structures and temporary works, internal equipment hire and survey.
- Responsible for all SURF and subsea structures engineering associated with load-out, transportation and installation.
- Interpret Client requirements and liaise with project partners and support functions to provide detailed engineered solutions for tenders and projects.
- Develop installation method statements, procedures and analysis requirements.
- Identify vessel/equipment modifications for projects or CAPEX improvements.
- Assume responsibility for production and review of deliverables, which may include engineering support, design calculations, specifications, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various 3rd-party submissions.
- Sign and issue technical documentation as originator or checker, accepting personal responsibility for its adequacy.
- Provide input to support project risk assessments, HIRAs, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and 10 year experience with SURF and subsea structures installation engineering.
- Comprehensive project engineering and/or operational experience in subsea installation (SURF, Pipelines and/or Structures) in an Installation Contractor environment.
- Experience with pipeline spooling & reeling and/or deepwater Structures installation.
Description of Nova Experia
Nova Experia is a successful project organisation that specializes in solving knowledge and capacity issues and provides project support for Oil, Gas and Power related industries, construction and civil engineering projects .
Thanks to our years of knowledge of the labor market and the guidance of our engineers , we can make the right match where talent is used in a right way. Our clients are small to very large listed multinationals that are operating both nationally and internationally.
Additional information or want to apply directly?
Do you have questions about the position or the application process, please contact by phone +31 162-752001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the right position for you, but you would like to work with Nova Experia? Please contact us also. We are constantly looking for reliable professionals with technical skills and have at least finished a vocational education or have a bachelor degree.
For more information about our organization visit www.nova-experia.nl