For our client we are currently looking for Vessel Support Team Engineers to join our rapidly expanding office in Amsterdam area, the Netherlands.
The Vessel Support Team (VST) acts as knowledge / engineering center for the fleet of Deepwater Subsea Construction Vessels. The role focuses on the recently commissioned installation vessels and comprises the development of installation methods/procedures and associated analyses required. Involvement in the new build activity is expected as this permits those in the VST to understand the vessel as it is constructed, equipped and tested ahead of it coming on line. Interfacing with the internal organization and subcontractors is envisaged.
Our client is a leading engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) company focused on executing complex offshore oil and gas projects worldwide. Providing individual, combined or fully integrated EPCI services for upstream field developments, we deliver fixed and floating production facilities, pipelines and subsea systems – from concept to commissioning, seafloor to shore.
Job Function and Expectations:
- Development of installation methods/procedures for installation of SURF and subsea structures
- Liaise between Marine Operations, Offshore Resources and Engineering departments
- Provide technical expertise to tenders as well as projects
- Act as technical specialist within a specific discipline and support the knowledge management and technology initiatives related to the discipline.
- Specify and source equipment in consultation with the Offshore Resources group
- Identify vessel or equipment modifications for projects or CAPEX improvements and provide support during installation of this equipment
- Provide input to support project risk assessments, HIRA’s etc
- Interpret Client requirements and liaise with project partners and support functions to provide project execution solutions for tenders and projects
- Travelling to these vessels may be required to familiarize with the vessels and current projects for better understanding of the capabilities of these Subsea Construction Vessels
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and 5 year experience with offshore installation
- Comprehensive project engineering or operational experience in subsea installation (SURF, Pipelines and/or Structures) in an Installation Contractor environment
- Experience with pipeline spooling / reeling is an advantage
Description of Nova Experia
Nova Experia is a successful project organisation that specializes in solving knowledge and capacity issues and provides project support for Oil, Gas and Power related industries, construction and civil engineering projects .
Thanks to our years of knowledge of the labor market and the guidance of our engineers , we can make the right match where talent is used in a right way. Our clients are small to very large listed multinationals that are operating both nationally and internationally.
Additional information or want to apply directly?
Do you have questions about the position or the application process, please contact by phone +31 162-752001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the right position for you, but you would like to work with Nova Experia? Please contact us also. We are constantly looking for reliable professionals with technical skills and have at least finished a vocational education or have a bachelor degree.
For more information about our organization visit www.nova-experia.nl